Make a Donation
African immigrants and refugees face many barriers as they navigate into mainstream communities. AIS exists to confront these challenges through increased civic engagement, where African immigrants strive to create inclusive communities as change agents, and work to build bonds across cultures as volunteers serving others; and through creative access to resources, to help close the information gaps (which increases access to opportunities), empowering them to achieve economic independence.
We can’t do it alone. Join and support us!
Your support will help close the resource information gaps, build capacities, eliminate digital divides, increase access to opportunities, overcome the effects of systemic and cultural barriers, including health disparities, low and uneven civic participation, etc.
- $50 provides stationeries (for a week) to help AIS manage administrative/program works
- $50 - $75 provides gift card (incentive) or one month bus pass for a participant in AIS’ customized computer learning program
- $100 covers the cost of hosting AIS monthly volunteer meeting
- $150 provides online tools (for a year) to help AIS manage its volunteer system
- $250 covers the cost of hosting AIS bi-monthly (every other month) African Civic Leaders forum
- $300 provides one refurbished desktop/laptop computer (with an operating system & Microsoft Office Suite) for AIS programs
- $350 covers the cost of 700 copies of AIS quarterly newsletter
- $500 covers the cost of hosting AIS bi-monthly (every other month) community engagement forum
- $1,500 covers the monthly cost of managing AIS immigration clinic
- $2,500 covers the cost of hosting AIS annual immigration information session